ysr pelli kanuka Official Website, AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2020 Check Status Online, Form,ysr pelli kanuka app download, ysr pelli kanuka application status, ysr pelli kanuka status 2020, ap pelli kanuka status check.
The Andhra Pradesh government has launched a scheme that is known as YSR PelliKanuka Scheme. The government lead by Y S Jaganmohan Reddy has announced the scheme on 2019. The objective of the scheme is offer monetary assistance to the impoverish families for the occasion like wedding. The reason is in a country like India marriage is an important event of every Indian girl’s life. But the families who are financially challenged cannot afford it. So, the Andhra Pradesh government has decided to help the poor people in state to perform the occasion.
has launched AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2020 after getting approval from cabinet. Under this scheme, govt. will provide financial assistance to the brides of different castes on the occasion of their marriage. Now people can check the AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2020 Official Website at ysrpk.ap.gov.in, Check Application Status, Apply Online and Download App. The AP cabinet has also approved YSR Sports Incentive Scheme for sportsperson and YSR Scheme for Auto & Taxi Drivers.
AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2020 will provide assistance to brides of scheduled caste (SC), scheduled tribes (ST), backward classes (BC), minorities, disabled & construction labourers children. The state govt. has allocated Rs. 750 crore for the implementation of this scheme.
The state govt. of Andhra Pradesh is inviting YSR Pelli Kanuka application form through offline mode. Check the complete YSR Pelli Kaanuka registration form filling process here.
AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2020
|Name of the scheme||YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||The Chief Minister Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Date of announcement||September 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Brides from backward castes and with disabilities|
|Supervised by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme is the budgetary assistance that given to the ladies of explicit standing that will diminish the weight of marriage on the family. The plan will help poor people and in reverse residents of the state. The money related help can cover all the consumption of the wedding. It is welfare plan which one among the three YSR plot presented by the Chief Minister. The individuals still nowadays believe that young lady marriage is a weight and go with the kid marriage plot. With the expansion in the costs, the flimsier segments are not ready to manage the cost of the expense of relationships.
In this way, Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy has stepped up to the plate of the YSR Pelli Kanuka in AP. This plan will help in the use of lady of the hour marriage, and no little girl in the family treated as a weight.
Key features of the pension scheme
- Benefit for poor families – The Andhra Pradesh government has launched this wedding welfare scheme for those families, who lack the financial strength to organize their daughter’s wedding function.
- Offering social security – The main agenda for the welfare scheme is to pave the path for the much needed financial and social security for the poor and backward caste families.
- Financial assistance for brides – Under the scheme, the beneficiary brides will acquire one-time monetary assistance from the state government.
- Grant amount for ST/SC brides – If the ST and SC brides are marrying within the same caste, then they will acquire Rs. 1 lakh. The grant amount will be increased to Rs. 1.25 lakhs if she is having an inter-caste marriage.
- Grant amount for OBC brides – The OBC beneficiaries will attain Rs. 50,000 from the Andhra Pradesh government, if case the marriage is taking place within the same caste. In case of an inter-caste marriage, the grant amount will be Rs. 75,000.
- Grant for physically handicap brides – If the future bride is suffering from any physical handicap, then she will be entitled to receive a monetary grant of Rs. 1.5 lakhs from the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Grant for construction workers’ daughters – Apart from the above mentioned schemes, the constructions workers will also attain grant, amounting to Rs. 1 lakhs, when their daughters are to be married.
AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2020 Assistance Amount
Here are the complete details of financial assistance under YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme for different category of brides:-
|Category of Brides||Assistance Amount|
|Scheduled Caste (SCs)||Rs. 1 Lakh|
|Scheduled Tribes (STs)||Rs. 1 Lakh|
|SCs & STs Inter Caste Marriage||Rs. 1.25 Lakh|
|Backward Classes (BCs)||Rs. 50,000|
|BCs Inter Caste Marriage||Rs. 75,000|
|Minorities||Rs. 1 Lakh|
|Disabled||Rs. 1.5 Lakh|
|Construction Labour Children||Rs. 1 Lakh|
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
- The lady of the hour ought to be occupant of Andhra Pradesh state
- The young lady ought to be major to apply for the recipient pan.
- It ought to be the main marriage of the young lady. That implies widows and separations are not qualified to apply.
- The yearly family pay must be under two Lakh rupees from every one of the sources
- The young lady ought to have a place with a low position or financially foundation class as indicated by state rules.
Required documents for the scheme
To apply for the plan, the candidate ought to have these reports that will assist you with completing the enlistment brisk. We have to transfer these reports as evidence to the subtleties we gave.
- Aadhar Card- The candidates are asked to submit Aadhar card as identity proof during the time of application.
- Birth Certificate- In order to submit the proof of age the birth certificate is essential.
- Marriage Certificate and copy of wedding card- It will be a proof for the wedded people and there is nothing better than these.
- Recent visa size photo- The candidates are asked to submit recent picture during the time of application.
- Resident Proof- The candidate can submit voter Id or ration card as resident proof.
- Caste Certificate- In order to become the beneficiary of the scheme the candidates are asked to submit caste certificate.
- Income Certificate- The candidates are asked to submit the proof of their monthly salary and this is the reason they are asked to submit income certificate.
- Bank account details- as the money will be directly debited to the beneficiary’s bank account so the candidates are asked to submit account details.
Details of the enrollment process
- Though nothing has been finalized about the scheme application process, it is estimated that the interested and eligible brides need to opt for the portal-based enrollment procedure.
- However, the candidate can click on the link and gain access to the official portal. The site sheds light on the details of the scheme, and the benefits.
- The home page highlights various sections. One of these tabs is marked as “How to Register.”
- When the applicant clicks on this option, the site will be triggered to bring up the enrollment document.
- The applicant need not download the form as she will be able to fill the application form online.
- The document must be filled in with the details of the bride and the groom.
- Once this is complete, the applicant must attach the scanned copies of the official documents with the form.
- Then the applicant must check the form to make sure that there are no errors in the form.
- After this, the applicant will have to submit the document. This task can be accomplished by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme also has an app. The app can be used for the completing the registration process.
- If the applicant desires to get the scheme perks, then the enrollment must be completed bat least five days before the marriage date has been scheduled.
- We will update the scheme details on our site as soon as the state government makes any new announcements. So, keep your eyes on our official site be the first to know more about the scheme, and the related details.
How to apply for the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme?
As the scheme is just announced by the Andhra Pradesh government and waiting to be approved by the cabinet so the application process is no released yet. Once the scheme is launched you will be updated. It is believed to make the application process easy the government will keep both online and offline application facility.
The Andhra Pradesh government has taken a commendable step by announcing such scheme that will help the impoverish family at time of their daughter’s wedding. It will provide not only financial security but also a social security to the families who cannot afford the occasion. Now the state government is only waiting for the bill to pass in the cabinet so that they can implement the scheme in the state.
Check AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Application Status
All the candidates can AP YSR Pelli Kaanuka Scheme application status through the link given below:-
The AP YSR Pelli Kanuka application status checking page will appear as shown .
Here candidates can enter the aadhaar card of bride or groom and click at the “Get Status” button to check the AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme application status.
AP YSR Pelli Kaanuka Mobile App Download
People can download the YSR Pelli Kaanuka mobile app from the homepage of ysrpk.ap.gov.in website. The direct links to download mobile app for Pelli Kanuka Scheme are present there.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Customer Care Number
No contact number was available for the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme for candidates’ reference purpose, We will update further information on this.
FAQ’s AP YSR Pelli Kaanuka
Why YSR Pelli Kanuka Application Rejected
There are possible reasons, who are already faced with the many rejections we are posted important information, follow the below instructions and avoid rejections.
What is YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme.?
Pelli Kanuka Scheme is to provide the financial benefit to AP State Womens on Marriage.
How much amount pay in Pelli Kanuka.?
Pelli Kanuka payment will depend upon the reservation wise.
How to register for YSR Pelli Kanuka.?
Fill the application online only.
Is the wedding card required for the apply.?
Yes, candidates should upload the wedding scan document.
Is any age criteria.?
Yes, a minimum of 18 years as on application form date.
Financial support is necessary for the betterment of the needy communities. The state government will offer the economic grant as a gift for the new brides. The money can be used in the future, to set up the married life. It can also be used to meet the marriage requirements. It will make the joyous occasion full of pomp and grandeur. The state government will finalize the scheme implementation related procedures, and set the date as soon as possible.