(Check Status) Punjab Captain Smart Connect Scheme 2020 Online Registration, Free Smartphone Distribution Scheme in Punjab 2019 for Youths (Eligibility Criteria, Application Form Process) [Data, Unlimited Voice Calls]
The free smart phone distribution scheme has started in Punjab. During the 2016 election in the state, Congress made the promise to offer free smartphones to commoners. This proved to be a good strategy for the party as its candidate won the election. But the scheme was not launched immediately. Several changes were made in the perks and eligibility criterion over the years. Finally, the Free Smartphone Distribution Scheme is ready to be rolled out. It will not only offer better communication facilities, but will also help the government in reaching the people via technological gadgets.
Free smartphone distribution scheme has been introduced in Punjab. Congress promised to offer a free smartphone to common people after the 2016 election. This will be an effective stratagem of the party to win the election. But the scheme did not come into effect on an immediate note. Several eligibility criteria have been introduced pertaining to the scheme over the past few years, and finally, after such a long time, the scheme has been launched in the state. According to the scheme, a free smartphone will be given to the youth of the state. It will help to enhance communication facilities among youth. In addition, they will have easy access to technological influence in every sphere of life. Thus, in this way, the government will be able to reach out to more people in the state.
Captain Smart Connect Scheme
The government of Punjab had launched a scheme which provides a 3G smartphone with one year free 3G data and voice calls. This scheme was introduced by Punjab Chief minister Shri Captain Amrinder Singh and is only for Punjab Residents. He stated that the party is going to distribute 50 lakh 3G Smartphones to youth. The idea of giving free smartphones to Youth is to empower and make digital India. Registration for Captain Smart Connect Smartphone is now available on official website www.captainsmartconnect.com or from the link mentioned below. Eligible Candidates can register for Captain Smart Connect Scheme Free Smartphone. Registration is opened from November 20th to 30th 2016 on its official website.
Captain Smart Connect Scheme is a new scheme announced by the state government of Punjab to provide 50 Lakh free smartphones to youth in the year 2017. The Government under the Captain Smart Connect Scheme is prividing free smartphones to eligible youth along with free 3G data for one year.
Book Online From Here: Click Here
Captain Smart Connect Free Smartphone Online Booking
Chief Minister Of Punjab, Shri Amrinder Singh is ready to provide free smartphones to youth. This scheme is made to connect the youth of Punjab digitally and empower themselves. Scheme of distributing 50 lakh free smartphones to Punjab youth is to explore themselves and know more about the World. Eligibility for this scheme is. the person should be a resident of Punjab. Along with that person should possess voter card or resident proof. He should also have an annual income less than Rs 6 lakh. In addition to all these person’s age should be between 18 – 35 years and should pass 10th class.
|Name of scheme||Free Smartphone Distribution Scheme|
|Launched by||CM Captain Amrinder Singh|
|Date of announcement of the scheme||January 2019|
|Estimated date of implementation of scheme||March 2019|
|Target beneficiaries of scheme||Youth of the state|
|Scheme has been supervised by||Punjab state government|
|Smartphone Distribution start||26th Jan|
Key features of the scheme
- Better communication facilities – Till date, many people don’t have a smartphones. With the implementation of this scheme, eligible applicants will attain free smartphones from the Punjab government.
- Implementation in phases – The scheme was originally announced in 2016. It took the state around two years to finally implement the scheme. To ensure that eligible applicants get the benefits, the scheme will be rolled out in separate phases.
- Talk time – The free smartphone also comes with free talk time. Any beneficiary will be able to talk on any other local number for 600 minutes. Once they finish this talk time, they must recharge to get more talk time.
- Internet package – All selected applicants will be able to attain an internet data pack of 12 GB. This will come in handy when they desire to search the internet to attain any information.
- Validity of the connection – As per the details, highlighted in the draft, all the connection, offered under this project, will remain active for one year. After this, applicants will have to pay a certain sum to keep the connection active.
- Targeted towards the youngsters – The main aspect of this project is that it targets the needs and betterment of the youngsters. If the state government succeeds in offer better facilities to the youngsters, then they will play an important role in the development of the overall society.
- Total number of beneficiaries – It has been estimated that with this project, the Punjab government will be able to offer free smartphones to as many as 50 lakh young people of the area.
- Inviting tenders – The state authority, with the assistance of the Punjab Information & Communication Technology Corporation has also released tender invitations. The officials are hopeful that competent telecom companies will associate themselves with this project within two months.
Eligibility To Get Captain Smart Connect Scheme Free Smartphone
1. Personage should be between 18 to 35 years.
2. He should possess the 10th class certificate.
3. He should be the resident of Punjab.
4. Person’s annual income should be less than Rs 6 lakh.
5. He should have voter ID and resident proof.
Captain Smart Connect Smartphone Features
|Name of the mobile||Captain Smart Connect Smartphone|
|Operating System||Android V6|
|Start Date To Register||20th November 2020|
|Last Date To Register|| 30th November 2020|
Captain Smart Connect Scheme 2020 Online Registration
- Visit captainsmartconnect.com by clicking the link.
- Click on the register button.
- Fill the required details in the application form such as Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Phone Number, E-Mail Address and District.
- After filling the details, click the Register Now Button.
- After clicking the register button, you will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your mobile through SMS.
- Enter the received OTP on next screen as below and click the Verify Button.
- Once your mobile number is verified, you will receive a congratulations SMS along with your application ID.
- You can also print the confirmation receipt from the next congratulations page.
Captain Smart Connect Scheme Status Check
Though the scheme had been planned two years back, the state government is only taking measures to implement it now. The scheme details highlight that the earlier enrollment process is no longer valid. Punjab government will soon launch a new portal or highlight offline registration procedures, for the easy of students. When the state authority releases these details, you will get in on this site.
The state government wants to start the scheme in 2019 soon. The common people voted for the Amrinder Singh. Now it is his turn to keep the promise he made. The respective departments have already started preliminary steps to ensure successful implementation of this project. For more information on this innovative scheme, check this site regularly. We will offer all scheme related details as and when the Punjab government makes new announcements.
captainsmartconnect.com – Official Website
captainsmartconnect.com is the official website for Captain Smart Connect Free Smartphone Scheme where online applications are being invited.