Jagananna Amma Vodi Payment Status Check Online 2020, Amma Vodi Application Status Andhra Pradesh, Track Application Status Online Amma Vodi, Amma Vodi Payment Check online, Amma Vodi Official Online portal for Payment Status.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Payment Status Online : Lakhs of people who belong to BPL (below poverty line) in Andhra Pradesh were eagerly waiting for the scheme “Amma Vodi Scheme” which was proposed by the CM of the State in their Manifesto before Election. Now After winning the election CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has given a green signal to Scheme and sanctioned an order to implement the scheme from 26th of January 2020 (Republic day).
This Scheme was launched in the first Cabinet Meeting which was headed by Chief Minister of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. This scheme is a part of their election agenda and they introduce this in their manifesto. Main motive of this scheme is to reduce the illiteracy rate in the state. Under this scheme family who are living under below poverty line can apply and will get 15000/- per annum for their ward.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Payment Status
The Application process of AP Jaganna Amma Vodi (అమ్మ ఒడి) Scheme has been successfully over. Now the Government is planning to provide the 1st Beneficiary List. Applicants who will successful in the same scheme will get the benefits of Welfare Scheme. The Beneficiary List will contain the name of Beneficiaries of each district which will get the benefits. As per update, the 1st Beneficiary List will be issued Today i.e. 27th December 2019. Aspirants must wait for official announcement.
|Name of Scheme||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|State Belong||Andhra Pradesh|
|Department Belong||School Education Department Andhra Pradesh|
|Category of Scheme||State Level Welfare Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school going children (BPL families)|
|Introduced on||10th June 2019|
|Payment Status||Check Online|
|Class||Class I to Class XII|
|Official Website||jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in, www.ap.gov.in|
AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2020
Andhra Pradesh government’s ambitious Jagananna Amma ODi scheme was inaugurated by Chief Minister YS Jagan in Chittoor. Those who did not apply for eligibility are eligible to apply by February 9, he said. The Chief Minister also requested the government to allocate Rs.1000 for the development of a school in the Rs 15,000 grant to the parents of the beneficiaries of the LoM Amdi in the program to improve infrastructure in schools.
The state government has sanctioned Rs 6455.80 crore for the scheme. The government has identified 42,80,823 mothers so far in the first phase. 15,000 per annum to be deposited in their bank account. This number will continue to increase as the cost of inspection continues. It will benefit more than 43 lakh mothers. The scheme will benefit 81,72,224 students. The government initially applied to students from grades 1 to 10, but later applied to mothers of intermediate students. The scheme is being applied to all aided, unaided, public and private schools, colleges, government residential schools and colleges. The program will benefit 72,77,387 students from 1 to 10 and 8,94,837 students in the intermediate.
పై విధంగా తెలుసుకున్న లబ్ధిదారుని బెని ఫిషరీ కోడ్ ను క్రింద ఇవ్వబడిన మరో లింక్ ఓపెన్ చేసి అందులో బెని ఫిషరీ కోడ్ నమోదుచేసి స్టేట్మెంట్ ఫ్రమ్ దగ్గర అ నెల మొదటి తేదిని స్టేట్మెంట్ to దగ్గర నెల చివరి తేదీని ఎంటర్ చేసి డిస్ప్లే పైన క్లిక్ చేస్తే సంబంధిత లబ్ధిదారుల కి సంబంధించి ప్రభుత్వ పథకాలకు సంబంధించి ప్రభుత్వం ద్వారా నేరుగా తమ ఖాతాలో జమ చేయబడిన నగదు తాలూకు వివరాలు తెలుసుకోవచ్చు
Amma Vodi Program Management
One of the most prestigious Navratnas of CM of the State YS Jaganmohan Reddy, the government has issued guidelines for the Amma Vodi scheme. The function of the scheme has been released. The scheme, already known as the ‘ Jagannanna Amma Vodi ‘ scheme, has been allocated Rs 6,455 crore in the budget. Every mother who sends children to schools is credited with an account of Rs 15,000 under this scheme. Although the scheme was introduced to students of grades 1-10 earlier, it was decided to apply to the inter. It benefits 43 million mothers.
AP State government has released detailed guidelines for the implementation of the ‘Jagananna Amma Vodi’ programme as part of the Navaratnalu poll promises from the academic year 2019-20. all mothers or recognised guardians who belong to below poverty line (BPL) households (having white card) sending their child or children studying between Class I and Class XII (intermediate) to any of the recognised educational institution, including government, private aided and private unaided schools and junior colleges, residential schools and colleges in the State are eligible for the scheme. Each mother will be provided with a financial assistance of ₹15,000 per annum irrespective of the number of children in that family. Mothers or guardians benefiting from the scheme should ensure at least 75% attendance of their wards.
The beneficiaries should also possess a valid Aadhaar card or should have been applied and verified. In case of orphans and street children, who are admitted in schools through NGOs, the benefit will be extended in consultation with the department concerned. The Central and State government employees and Income Tax payers are not eligible for the scheme.
Benefits of Amma Vodi Scheme
- AP govt distribute financial assistance of Rs. 15,000 per annum to eligibility students families (his / her mother or guardian)
- States poor families students will access higher education and not stop their study till 12th class after get benefits of this scheme.
- It will increase education level in Andhra Pradesh and also reduce unemployment to awarded students good and quality education long term.
- School children mothers will get financial assistance ever year for education / hostels.
- Nearest future AP youths will be well educated by strong them with primary education base.
- Belonging from Poor families students will jump to making good career after getting enrolled in Amma Vodi Scheme List.
- School / Education for every one target will fulfil by AP government after stoping dropout of students due to lack of money / school fees.
- Note : Benefits will be stop or not assuring in case candidates discontinues his / her education during academic year or later 12th class pass out.
Eligibility Criteria for Amma Vodi Scheme
- Applicants native of Andhra Pradesh State (A.P.)
- New /Existing student of any Private or Government High School.
- Should have a white ration card
- The student should have Aadhar Card
- School Document for the proof of studying (Bonafide and Marks Memo)
- School Admission Form and Bonafide from Head Master / Principal.
- The student family should be under Below Poverty Line (B.P.L.).
- Should have a recent Family annual income certificate
List of Document for Amma Vodi Scheme of AP
- Residential proof – Only those applicants will be selected to acquire the financial perks who can produce official residential documents, issued by Andhra Pradesh government.
- Aadhar cards – The copies of the mother’s as well as the student’s Aadhar Cards must be attached with the registration form to assist the state officials with data scrutiny.
- School certificate – The submission of the school admission certificate is a must for attaining the perks of this scheme.
- School ID card – The student needs to attach a copy of the school ID card with the application form.
- Income certificate – The applicant need to provide a copy of the income certificate that needs to be issued by the Block Development Office.
- BPL or EWS certificate – If the applicant falls in the BPL or EWS categories, then he/she needs to submit a copy of such financial certificates, issued by the state government.
- Attendance certificate – It is mandatory for the applicants to submit a copy of the attendance certificate. The attendance certificate must be issued by the school.
- Bank account details – As the state government will deposit the money in the bank account of the mother, she needs to furnish documents, which highlight the ban account number, branch and bank names, branch code and IFSC code.
How You Can get Payment of Benefits
- Under the Scheme, the Govt will send Rs 15000/- per year to all the eligible beneficiary mothers/guardians.
- The Fund will directly transferred in Bank Account.
- You will get the Find in the month of January every year till the child completes his/her intermediate.
- After the completion of intermediate/ class XII, no Students will get benefits for this scheme.
How to check Jagananna Amma Vodi Payment Status Check Online 2020
- For this you have to visit the official website of the AP government to download the application form.
- After downloading the form take a printout of it.
- Affix children new passport size photo in it.
- After filling the form with all the necessary details
- Attached the required documents with it and,
- Submit the filled form to the nearest office or,
- You can submit it online through the official portal ap.gov.in
FAQs of Amma Vodi Scheme
Who introduced the “amma vodi scheme”?
This scheme was introduced by YSR Jagan Reddy Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
What’s the scheme about?
Family who are living Below Poverty Line can send their children who are studying in class 1st to 12th will get financial aid from the government.it is provisioned that the mothers will get financially aid annually as a financial assistance so that she can send her ward to school.
What amount will a family get under amma vodi scheme?
15000/- per annum
Is there any document required for it!
Yes, there are few documents like white ration card, student school identity card, aadhar card, address proof, name of school, mother passport size photo.
Is there any attendance criteria in amma vodi scheme?
Yes, children should have 75% attendance in an academic year.
What if a ward discontinues his school in middle of the academic year?
If children discontinue thier school then they will not be part of this amma vodi scheme and will not be granted money.
What if someone doesn’t have aadhar or white ration card?
If you don’t have aadhar or ration card then village or ward volunteer will certify you as eligible and after a six stage filtration process your details will be forwarded to the mandal education officer. And this whole process should be completed before 30th November.