(YSR Educational Kit) Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2020 AP Online Registration, Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme | Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme Eligibility & Documents Details Online.
Andhra Pradesh government has decided to start AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2020-21 for students. For this purpose, AP govt. had issued an order earlier on 12 March 2020 granting administrative permits to purchase educational kits. The total cost to purchase Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits is estimated at Rs. 655.60 crore of which state’s share is of Rs. 262.24 crore. As the schools are going to be reopened on August 3, the CM is preparing to launch YSR Vidhya Kanuka on the same day, where all the school going students will be provided with uniform, books, belt, shoes, and socks.
The YSR educational kits under AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2020-21 would be delivered through the Comprehensive Training Center Scheme. CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has directed the officers to complete the first phase of development works in schools under Nadu-Nedu initiative by the end of July and prepare for the launch of YSR Vidya Kanuka on 3 August 2020 when schools will be reopened.
The AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits would be distributed to 42 lakh students of 1st to 10th grade containing 6 items, check details here.
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2020 AP
Here in this article, you will be provided information about the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme. AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh government for a better future of students. Under this scheme, educational kits will be made available to the children of poor families under the Comprehensive Training Center Scheme.
The present government of Andhra Pradesh has launched several schemes aimed at providing financial help to the family for the education of children. In this sequence, the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme has been started by the Jagan Mohan Reddy government of Andhra Pradesh. The scheme is a pre-election promise made by the YSR government.
AP YSR Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2020-21
The Andhra Pradesh government had earlier also started the Amma Vodi Scheme to encourage mothers to send their children to school for education. In this scheme, the State Government provides incentive money to those mothers who send their children to take education in school.
Now, the state government has started the AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme by going a step further for the education of children. The state government has issued an order to grant administrative permits to purchase educational kits on 12 March 2020. A total amount of 655.60 crores has been released for the purchase of educational kits under this scheme.
AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2020-21
Below are the complete features and highlights of the scheme:-
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme|
|Number of Beneficiaries||42 lakh|
|Cost of Each kit||Rs. 1,350|
|6 Items in Educational Kits||3 pairs of uniform cloth, notebooks / textbooks, 2 pair of socks, school bag, belt, pair of shoes|
|Procurement Order Date||12 March 2020|
|Who are Beneficiaries||1st to 10th class govt. school students|
|Announced by||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
The state govt. of Andhra Pradesh will distribute these special kits containing 6 items for students studying in public schools. It is important to note that the cost of uniform stitches are deposited in bank accounts of mothers who send their children to schools. The kits would be distributed as soon as the school reopens after summer vacations.
Purpose of AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme
The main objective of the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh is to provide an impetus to children for education. Another similar scheme has been launched by the state government named Amma Vodi Scheme.
Under this scheme, the state government will distribute aid amounts to those mothers who will send their children to take education in school. Similarly, in this scheme, the educational kit will be provided to students, in which uniform clothes and other materials will be provided.
Need for AP YSR Vidhya Kanuka Scheme
Andhra Pradesh govt. is making all efforts to improve the overall quality of education. In line with Amma Vodi Scheme, Goru Mudda Scheme, Nadu-Nedu, English medium education, AP govt. will provide Vidya Kanuka Kits to each student. The state govt. aims to increase literacy rate and Gross Enrollment Ration (GER) in colleges through these initiatives. Till date, the refurbishment work of 12,365 schools had been initiated in 1st phase of Naadu Nedu Scheme.
AP govt. has identified 9 basic components including toilets, fans, drinking water, furniture, repair works, compound walls and English labs. Around 45,000 schools, colleges and hostels would be covered under the Mana Badi Nadu Nedu scheme. English medium curriculum is being developed for class 1 to 6 with thin and child-friendly books along with handbooks for parents. To enable teachers to learn English medium teaching, self-learning apps, training and assessment tests are introduced. From now onward, each school will have an English lab while Telugu will remain a compulsory subject.
The state govt. is also spending an additional Rs. 344 crore for the implementation of the Goru Mudda scheme. In this scheme, ration and quality of the food would be verified at 4 levels by different agencies including parents, SHGs, Village and Ward Secretariats and RDOs.
Feature of Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme
- This new educational welfare scheme will pave the way for a better future for students in Andhra Pradesh.
- Children will be provided financial assistance and other benefits through this scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Through this scheme started by the Chief Minister, the number of students going to school in the state will increase.
- Under this scheme, educational kits will be made available to poor students of the state, which will see an increase in literacy level in the state.
- According to the statement issued by the state government, about 42 lakh students will be benefited through this scheme.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, an amount of 1350 crores has been allocated by the State Government.
- Giving information about this scheme, the Chief Minister said that an amount of 655.60 crores has been provided for this scheme, out of which 262.62 crore rupees will be released by the state government and the remaining amount will be released from other sources.
- In the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme, separate arrangements will also be made by the state government for uniforms. This will be different from the kit amount of Rs 1350.
- Textbooks or notebooks, two new pairs of shoes and socks, a belt and a school bag will also be provided in the educational kit provided by the state government. Each beneficiary will also receive three sets of clothes, which should be used to make the school uniform.
Eligibility for applicants
- Residents of Andhra Pradesh – The Chief Minister has mentioned that if the student is a permanent and legal resident of this state, then he/she will be able to collect the kit.
- Must study in government school – The scheme draft also highlights that only those students, who are pursuing education in the government schools, will be able to apply for this welfare project.
- Must be regular school students – It is imperative that the pupil attends school on a regular basis. If the applicant has dropped out, then he/she will be barred from partaking in this scheme.
- For specific students – It has been mentioned in the official scheme draft that only those school students, who come under the 1st standard to 10th standard category, will be allowed to attain the kit.
Documents necessary for application
- Residential documents – As the scheme is exclusively for the residents of the state, each interested and eligible student must offer official residential proof certificate.
- Identification proof – The candidate needs to furnish a photocopy of his/her Aadhar Card. It will be used for the verification of registration.
- School documents – The applicant must provide the school admission documents. He/she must provide such official papers, which highlight the current class of the applicant. Apart from this, it is mandatory to submit an official document that states that the school is operated by the state government.
- Regularity certificate – It is the responsibility of the respective school authority to issues a certificate in the name of the eligible candidate. The certificate will highlight that the applicant is a regular school students.
How to attain enrollment form and register for the scheme?
The Chief Minister has made a detailed announcement about the benefits and features of this scheme. Neither The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh nor any government officials have made any comments about the application process. The state government can select the offline or online registration process. It is expected that the authority will pick an enrollment mode that will be convenient for the students. There is still time for the implementation of the scheme. The state officials suggested that they are working on the final stages of guideline development. Once the Andhra Pradesh authority comes out with an official statement, highlighting the application process, we will update it on our site.
The state government has high hopes with the implementation of this scheme. The success of this project will serve several purposes. The Chief Minister has developed this scheme to ensure that the poor families can send their wards to the government schools, without worrying about arranging money for purchasing the necessary academic supplies.