PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2020-21 Online Registration Form,pm shramyogi mandhan yojana|pm shramyogi mandhan yojana application form|Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana|pm sym yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Yojana | PMSYM Scheme 2020: This scheme was announced by the Central government. The PMSYM scheme was announced in February 2019 and launched in 15 February 2019 by the then Finance Minister Piyush Goyal. Other plans such as LIC, EPFO, ESIC runs under this scheme. In this article read about all the important information regarding Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Yojana , such as who are eligible for the scheme, how to apply for PM Shramyogi Pension, benefits of this scheme etc.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana(pm sym yojana) has announced by the Finance Minister Mr. Piyush Goyal in Budget 2019. Under the PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana the workers of unrecognized sector whose monthly income is less than Rs. 15000 may avail the benefits. Only by contributing Rs. 100 per month the beneficiary will get Rs. 3000 per month after 60 year age.Pradhan Mantri Shram-Yogi Maandhan pension yojana, the Government will deposit equal matching share in the pension account of the worker every month.
PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2020-21
Central govt. has started the enrollment process for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2019. Now all the unorganized sector workers can make PM Shramyogi Yojana Online Registration at life insurance corporation (LIC) official website at licindia.in. PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana (PM-SYM) is going to provide Rs. 3,000 monthly pension (life long on attaining 60 years of age) to labourers working in unorganized sector.
PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana (PM-SYM) online registration process has been started from 15 February 2019 at licindia.in or labour.gov.in. For making PM Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana 2019 enrollment, candidates can visit the nearest common service center (CSCs).
The age of the applicants must lie b/w 18 to 40 years and the monthly income of the subscribers must be less than Rs. 15,000 per month to apply online for PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana
An unorganised sector worker joining pension yojana at the age of 29 years will have to contribute only Rs 100 per month till the age of 60 years. A worker joining the pension yojana at 18 years, will have to contribute as little as Rs 55 per month only.Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana will provide the benefits of the scheme up to 10 crore workers. This pm sym yojana will cover the lower class workers such as labor, plumber, mechanic, sweeper, construction workers etc.
is expected that at least 10 crore labourers and workers in the unorganised sector will avail the benefit of ‘Pradhan Mantri Shram-Yogi Maandhan’ within next five years making it one of the largest pension schemes of the world.A sum of Rs 500 crore has been allocated for the Scheme. Additional funds will be provided as needed.
Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Mandhan Pension Yojana will also be implemented from the current year.Total Number of Beneficiary under the scheme is 10 Crore.Amount of pension given to beneficiary is Rs. 3000 Per month.The premium of pension is Rs. 100 Per month.Pension scheme benefits will be after the Age of 60 years.
Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Yojana
|Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana|
|Launched By||Mr. Piyush Goyal|
|Date of scheme starts||15th February 2020|
|Beneficiary Category||Unrecognized Sector Workers|
|Number of beneficiary||42 Crore approximate|
|Contribution to be made||For 18 age- Rs. 55 per month|
For 29 age- Rs. 100 per month
For 40 age- Rs. 200 Per month
Above 40 – Not eligible
|Pension amount||Rs. 3000 Per month|
|Category||Central Govt. Voluntary and Contributory Pension Scheme|
|Enrolment Website||CSC Centres – Digital seva|
|Beneficiary not eligible||If they are enrolled in any other central government scheme|
|Pension Transferable||Yes, to partner only|
Children are not eligible for getting pension
|Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan registration||Apply by visiting local Jan seva kendra (CSC)|
|List of professions/ occupations covered||Check Here|
PM Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana Online Registration 2020-21
Below is the complete procedure to make online registration for PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana 2019:-
- All the beneficiaries will have to make a visit to the CSCs with mandatory information. Locate CSC Center Here
- Then CSC will enroll the beneficiaries and installment would get calculated on the basis of age criteria.
- The 1st installment would be deducted through CSC wallet and subscribers will have to pay in cash.
- After making successful payment, an online Shram Yogi Pension Number would be generated. In addition, an acknowledgement cum Debit mandate will be generated for beneficiary’s signature.
- Common Service Centers will scan and upload the signed debit mandate of beneficiaries. Then CSC will print and handover the Shram Yogi Card to beneficiaries.
- After confirmation from bank, mandate debit would get activated along with SMS communication to the beneficiary.
To know the complete enrollment process – PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Enrollment Process and in case of any query, candidates can call on the toll fee number at 1800-2676-888.
Who is eligible for PMSYM Pension Scheme?
- As the labor class is mentioned, people involved in the trivial yet necessary works such as carpenters, masons, and many more such workers appear in our minds. In reality, any worker belonging to the unorganized sector can apply for the scheme. By unorganized sectors, one means the community in which the wages are not fixed. Such sector includes street vendors, rag pickers, cobblers, brick makers, leather workers, rickshaw pullers, landless labors, beedi workers and many more.
- The workers who do not have any fixed income and whose income depends on the works they do on a daily basis to earn a living are eligible to apply for Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Yojna.
- The workers of the unorganised sector earning an income of less than rupees 15,000 per month and falls under the age bracket of 18 to 40 years are eligible for Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi yojna.
Who is not eligible?
Following individuals are not eligible to get the benefit-
- One who is a tax payer
- One who is engaged in Organized Sector or is a member of NPS/EPF/ESIC.
- This scheme has been launched particularly for the assistance of workers of unorganized sectors in country. This is a golden opportunity for all the workers of un-organised sector to secure their lives and think for a better and brighter future. To avail this opportunity, eligible people can register themselves under this scheme through online modes. Eligible people can apply for the same step by step. The procedure is mentioned below.
- All the eligible workers must have their bank details and Aadhar cards with them. After confirming that, the candidate needs to visit his or her nearest Common Service Center or CSC keeping along the necessary documents that could be further used for verification.
- The appointed officer in the nearest Common Service Center is going to put together all the information and details given by the candidate. The candidates are expected to register his or her actual date of birth because the overall calculation is held on the basis of age. The determination of how much premium he or she has to pay is all dependent on the actual age that the candidate confirms with.
- After having verified all the documents, the scheme will get started. To get started with it, a specific installment amount is going to get deducted from the wallet of the appointed officer in the Common Service Center. After having a successful payment, the officer will get back all the amount that has been deducted from the officer’s wallet by the Candidate that too in cash amount.
- The candidate must check for the notification of a successful online payment. If the notification arrives, that means the registration has been successfully done. A unique pension code is also generated from the software.
- After this process, CSC officer is going to do the other formalities and scan candidate’s documents. The officer scans the documents to ensure that the information is added to their database as well.
- After the scanning of documents, the candidate is provided a pension card that is generated after the verification of the candidate’s documents and other data.
- The data provided by the candidate is then sent to the bank authority. After having checked the data by bank authorities, the candidate is informed about the mandate debits. An SMS is also sent to the registered number of candidate, after which the candidate would be getting pertinent information.
PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana (PM-SYM) Details
The candidates must fulfill the following minimum eligibility criteria to become eligible for PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana (PM-SYM):-
- All the beneficiaries must belong to 18 to 40 years of age.
- The income of the candidate must be less than Rs. 15,000 per month.
- He / She must not be an income tax payer.
- Applicants must not be engaged in organized sector with membership of EPF / NPS / ESIC
- Applicant must have a savings bank account.
- He / She should possess Aadhar number.
pm shramyogi mandhan yojana 2020 online form
pm shramyogi mandhan Pension Scheme is being started from February 15, which can be up to 8%.
This pension scheme is for workers of the unorganized sector, whose interest rate will be kept close to 8.55% of the organized pension fund in the organized sector.
The registration of Prime Minister Shrimayogi Pension Scheme will be done in all the offices of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC), Insurance agents, Employees State Insurance Corporation Office and Employees Provident Fund Organization offices.
Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Mandhan Pension Yojana online application
- pradhan mantri shramyogi mandhan pension yojana online form visit nearest Common Services Centres (CSC) eGovernance Services India Limited (CSC SPV).
- The enrollment of the workers will be carried out by all the Common Services Centers in India.
- If you want to know more About Shram Yogi Maandhan Scheme visit to any LIC, EPFO/ESIC and all Labour offices of Central and State Governments.
Premium Amount Chart
|Entry age (In Years)||Max age (In Years)||Monthly contribution per month (per person)||Govt contribution per month (per person)||Total Contribution (per person)|
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana (PMSYM) Pension Chart & Notification
Before making online application for the scheme, candidates must check the PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana (PMSYM) Pension Chart. PMSYM contribution is age specific and govt. is equal partner in the financial security of unorganized sector. This pension chart would show the subscribers the amount of contribution to be made and checked using the link below:-
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana (PMSYM) Notification
Candidates can make further visit at www.labour.gov.in / www.licindia.in/home/index. To find nearest common service center (CSC), visit the official website at www.locator.csccloud.in
The problem occurs to the labors. Whatever they earn, it is utilized to pay back their loans or debts. Not only this, labors are humans as well. Their bodies too get tired after a certain period. The simple logic, which was prevailing years back was, the harder you work; the better you are paid. What if labour is in the last stages of his life? Would people be giving him money to survive? The answer is “no”. To overcome this problem, the central government of India launched a scheme to make lives of labor class people brighter even if they are not in the state to work anymore.